The Vermeer BC1000XL trailer mounted chipper capable of mulching Palm Fronds and Bamboo.
Able to chip heavily branched material up to 12 inches H x 17 inches W (30.5 cm H x 43.2 cm W), the BC1000XL is ideal for line clearing and general clean-up needs.
|4 Hour Hire||$320.00|
|1 Day Hire||$395.00|
|2 Day Hire||$790.00|
|3 Day Hire||$1,140.00|
|4 Day Hire||$1,440.00|
|5 Day Hire||$1,600.00|
|6 Day Hire||$1,700.00|
|7 Day Hire||$1,700.00|
- Keep up the pace because the BC1000XL comes with a 94.6 L Diesel fuel tank that lets you put in more hours before refuelling.
- Minimize maintenance because once the shield is opened, belts can be changed without tools, and the clutchless PTO system eliminates the need to slide the engine.
- Provides operator safety with the patented bottom feed stop bar. The four-position upper feed control bar with dual stop positions and forward/reverse feed positions mounts over the feed table, enabling the operator to stop the feed rollers and select forward or reverse operations.
- Feed Roller Orientation: Horizontal
- Number of Feed Rollers: 1
- Feed Roller Clamp Load: 350 lbs / 158.8 kg
- Feed Roller Minimum Distance to Drum: 1 inch / 2.5 cm
- Feed Roller Dimension: 20 inches x 17 inches (50.8 cm x 43.2 cm)
- Number of Knives: 2
- Weight of Feed Roller: 400 lbs / 181.4 kg
- Number of Feed Roller Motors: 1
- Motor Displacement: 28.3
- Motor Manufacturer: White
- Feed Speed: 105 ft/min
- Infeed Table Width: 52 inches / 132.1 cm
- Infeed Table Length: 32 inches / 81.3 cm
- Infeed Hopper Height: 12 inches / 30.5 cm
- Infeed Throat Capacity: 12 inches H x 17 inches W (30.5 cm H x 43.2 cm W)
- Pinch Point – Distance to End of Feed Table: 66.5 inches / 168.9 cm
- Distance from Feed Table to Ground: 26 inches / 66 cm
- Infeed Table Material Thickness: 0.2 inch / 0.5 cm