The all new Vermeer BC700XL trailer mounted chipper capable of mulching PALM FRONDS where most chippers can’t.
- The BC700XL features a centrifugal clutch system, 25 horsepower (18.6 kW) Kohler EFI engine, bottom feed stop bar and Vermeer exclusive SmartFeed feed-sensing control system.
- The centrifugal clutch engagement prevents belt slip when engaging the clutch which means fewer maintenance costs.
- The 25 hp (18.6 kW) Electronic Fuel-Injected (EFI) Kohler engine performs well during cold-weather starts, has reduced occurrence of engine flooding and provides improved fuel economy over comparable carbureted gas engines.
- The large infeed opening makes feeding irregular material easier and decreases the amount of saw cuts needed prior to feeding the chipper.
- The exclusive SmartFeed, patented feed-sensing control system, from Vermeer helps increase operator productivity and reduces strain on vital engine parts, as engine rpm is monitored and feed rollers are controlled.
- A bottom feed stop bar is strategically located to make it possible for the operator’s leg to strike the bar and shut off the feed mechanism either intentionally or automatically in an emergency situation.
- The wide axle offers a wide footprint at the axle for side-to-side stability; additionally enhances transportability and visibility while backing up.
|4 Hour Hire||$220.00|
|1 Day Hire||$280.00|
|2 Day Hire||$560.00|
|3 Day Hire||$840.00|
|4 Day Hire||$1,000.00|
|5 Day Hire||$1,150.00|
|6 Day Hire||$1,300.00|
|7 Day Hire||$1,450.00|
General Dimensions and Weights
|Length (Feed Table Up, Tongue In)||113 inches||287 cm|
|Length (Table Down, Tongue Extended)||133 inches||337.8 cm|
|Width||71 inches||180.3 cm|
|Height||102 inches||259.1 cm|
|Weight||1800 lbs||816.5 kg|
|Tongue Weight||180 lbs||81.6 kg|
Drum/Disc Cutting System
|Material Capacity||6 inches||15.2 cm|
|Width||8 inches||20.3 cm|
|Thickness||1.3 inches||3.2 cm|
|Diameter||23.9 inches||60.7 cm|